The LYNX is a new edition to the JetCentral range of Turbines for 2018. At 29.22lbs Thrust it is an ideal size Turbine for the medium size of model jet aircraft.
The JET CENTRAL TURBINE ENGINES are a single stage centrifugal flow gas turbine engine, configured to operate as a Turbojet Engine for use mainly, but not exclusively, in remotely piloted fixed wing aircraft. Such aircraft and their control systems must be appropriately designed and constructed to be compatible with the performance of the Turbojet Engine.
- Thrust: 130 Newtons. 13 kg (29.22lbs) @ 130,000 RPM
- Idle Thrust: 0.42 kg (0.94 lbs)
- RPM Range: 35,000 – 130,000
- Weight: 1.29 kg (2.84 lbs)
- Diameter: 99 mm (3.9 in)
- Length: 229 mm (9.02 in)
- Exhaust Gas Temperature: 500º C – 700º C (932ºF – 1292ºF)
- Fuel Consumption: 0.43 L/min (15.13 oz/min) @ 130,000 RPM